Aptamer Group is passionate about delivering powerful science and continues to strive to be the best at what we do. We believe our success is a direct result of the dedicated, highly qualified and creative team who focus on the customer experience and are at the heart of everything we do.
Experience and Automation
- Our team have over 80 years’ experience in the field and have developed aptamers to over 500 different targets.
- Automation allows us to approach each target individually but with a methodical approach, eliminating personal bias and following DOE driven methods.
- We are constantly evolving our automated process to improve upon our results, through incremental adjustments we have more control over variables and results.
Understanding and Flexibility
- From the initial introduction projects involve a team that understand research and business problems and work with our partners to develop an optimal solution.
- This same team adjusts to each customers scientific and business requirements to develop and validate optimal aptamer reagents.
- Demonstrated instrument binding is the standard, Aptamer Group will validate our OptimersTM in your application of choice.
- We have data with our aptamers available in a variety of standard assay formats like ELISA/ELONA, biosensor, column purification, and flow cytometry/FACS and imaging.